It can be a challenge to navigate the government standards that regulate new construction and development. Clients must submit thorough, professional evaluations of each proposed project and the impact of its operations.
We have a long history of helping our clients negotiate the complexities of the permit and review process, most recently including state and interstate transportation mega-projects with tremendous jurisdictional and stakeholder intricacies. Our success has led governors and others to ask us to help reform the existing permit systems to make them work better for both applicants and the environment.
- National and State Environmental Policy Acts
- Transportation Mega-Projects
- Shoreline Management Act
- Growth Management Act
- Endangered Species Act
- Wetland and “Dredge and Fill” Permitting
- Resource Development and Planning
- Clean Water Act and Stormwater Permitting